Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kaleidoscope

Looking back I see the ups and downs

Every moment slowly climbing and falling faster

Tric trac Tric trac was the sound
My muscles tense
At the top I waited every time

Over and over it would happen

Holding and holding
Waiting and waiting

Searching and finding
Hating and loving

Slowly the wall came up
Always running away
Always pushing away
Never allowing myself to feel
Adding the bricks one by one
Bigger than The Great Wall of China

Guarding myself like Joan of Arch

One day as I was falling
Hitting the ground,
exploding, and bursting, I was found

I find myself feeling
The pain slowly disappearing
Like the fog sometimes coming back
The awareness of my downfalls before my eyes
Every memory, every burn, every scar, the reminder of all my pain, slowly fading away.

Falling into a a sea into his arms
Standing there afraid but completely happy, feeling peace
The happiest I have ever been

Like a kaleidoscope
Full of colors and shapes
Excited to see what is next
Like a child waiting for school to end
Like the sky waiting for a rainbow after the rain
Hoping this felling never goes away


No comments:

Post a Comment