Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Memories

I could never say "this is the house I grew up in." I moved many times and lived in many houses. I could never say I vacationed here. I could never say this is where my first tooth fell off. I could never say that, so and so are my best friends since kindergarten. For a long time now I wished I knew what that kinda life was like but, not anymore. I have excepted the fact that I move around a lot. As an adult now I have figured out that no matter where, when or with who, memories are made everyday. People are made by memories and my memories are different and maybe not "normal." The fact is that you are who you are because of your ability to let yourself feel and grow. It does not matter what house you grew up in or when you met your best friend. Whenever it happened and where it happened cannot determine the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment