Thursday, August 16, 2012

Grass

There are many situations in my life that have made me want something more or different. There have been many people that have made me want to be like them, that inspired me. I can sit here and think of all the "what ifs" that could have been, or do something. There is someone in my life that recently has showed me to accept what I am, what has happened, and what will be, and simply just be me. Some people say that "the grass is much greener on the other side," but I think that instead of looking at other peoples grass, I will work on just growing mine.

Yes there might be that girl/guy that you would like to be like. Or the picture perfect relationship. Even, the parents you wish you had. In the end that is just a waste of energy.

So, I say focus on what you do have and cherish it, maintain it, love it, but most of all experience it. Don't let it pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment