Thursday, July 26, 2012

Who I am

My confessions
Who I am

I think too much
When I think I factor in all the pieces

I give advice that I forget to recycle
Oh, yea you should....

I Don't know how to lie
Did you do this? Yes

I cry at least once a month
Sometimes it's a happy cry and other times are sad

I sing but can't hold a tune
La lala la

I clean all the time, as if I could make germs disappear

I have way too many shoes
Red, brown, flats, boots and some I have never walked in

Babies and dogs make me happy
They re so sweet and innocent who would not love them

I play soccer all tho I'm not Hope Solo

I enjoy food and wine
An ahi tartar and a glass of pinot, but my favorite is enchiladas and a shot of tequila

The best feeling in the world is waking up on a spring or fall brisk morning, walking outside no shoes and feeling the kiss of the sun

An early morning kiss and a goodnight whisper make me melt.

Dresses and bathing suits are all I need in the summer

I don't make thing easy but I'm willing to be there for you

I love flowers and secretly wish I received more

I sink into my pillows and feel calm when I hear the rain

I dance and run
I tell stories that have no ending or beginning

I talk to much and never say enough

I hope and have faith
I'm a friend, a sister, a daughter

When I love I love with all my heart
I use my five senses to feel even the smallest touch
I let you in to my heart

This is a fraction
There is so much more
All I ask is a chance to know me, patience, and time

I share these confessions because I believe it's better to confess first

Oh, by the way I'm Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment