Sunday, July 8, 2012

True color

Standing here peeling layers
One color at a time
Some are thick, others smooth
Some are black and some are red

With every strip you may notice a bit more of me
As I continue you may find things that I have hiden, for far to long
Deeper I go
One by one
Its not easy, It is hard

You may start seeing parts that are so harsh
Parts that are hard to understand
Like many, you may want to run
or stare
You may want to help,
but you wont know which is the beginning and where does it end

If I peel this layers and let you in
You will find my deepest secrets
You may find my pain

If I let you in
Will you walk by my side?
Will you never regret?
Could you stay a little longer?
Or perhaps stay forever?
Could you love me just a little?

This is me
This who I am
I'm open like a canves driping in paint
This are my questions
As I peel all this layers
Will you help me be release

This are my color
Let us begin

No comments:

Post a Comment