Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Silence


At times, I want to say something clever

What is cleverer than silence?

At times, I want to punch someone or something

Instead I punch the world with silence

At times, I want to scream as loud as I possibly can

Oh, I do, with silence and a smile

At times, I want to run as fast I could

But if I did only silence would ring and nothing to hear

At times, I want to hate you and at times I do

Then I refrain because silence would not hurt you, only me

At times, I want to rip this heart out, to remove the pain

If I do I’ll never know real love, you would win

I smile in silence because it’s hard not too and in the end, I win

I stand in silence because I have concord my weakness

I dance and sing in silence, it is so much fun

You will never know what the silence means

I stay quiet, soundless

Time will come …

No comments:

Post a Comment