Friday, June 28, 2013

Black

When the wind blows
Take me away into the distance
Make me feel the burst of love, the softness of a touch
When the ocean roars
Swing me away like a child
Drown me in your arms; just take me away from all of this pain
When it rains
Let me feel the droplets
Let me taste the world but don’t ever let me go
When the sun comes up
Don’t let me be sightless; please don’t let it burn me
When trees plant there roots
Don’t allow me to plant mine, I don’t want to settle
I just want to grow
As you grow old
Don’t stop listening, don’t go blind on me, don’t ever let me go, don’t forget me I beg
When they bury me
Make sure there is daisy’s every day
Pull out all the weeds and tell me s story
Smile at me, smile at me, smile at me
I will lay there and listen
I will hug you and smile
I will sing for you in the distance
You will feel my warmth with the sun rays
I will never forget you
I will never forget you, I will always remember

No comments:

Post a Comment