Wednesday, December 19, 2012

San Francisco Trust

I arrive to San Francisco and I'm extremely excited. I can almost smell the fresh air as I'm walking to baggage claim. I can see the light and to my amazement my bag was right there. I picked it up and walked outside to wait for my friend Chris to pick me up. As I wait this woman pulls over and asked if had come from New York. I said yes. She asked if there were people still waiting for their lugged. Since she had a baby in the bag seat I offered to look, but I did not see anyone. What happened next I could not believe. She asked if I could watch her baby and cat so she could look for the person. I couldn't say no. There I am almost in the car watching this baby who cad the curliest hair I had seen. She looked like was going to cry so I began to make funny faces. She loved it. It must have been about two minuets max but it felt like an eternity. I almost thought it was a prank or I was in some show and someone would come out and say they were just testing my integrity. Unfortunately it was not like that. She came back thanked me and drove off.

In the end I'm glad that there are still people that trust. Maybe we are not all to damaged. If only we could all be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment