Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Miles Away

Made it to the airport and after a long walk found my gate. I decided to have a coffee and muffin. I sat in a chair people watching. There was a gorgeous family sitting near me. There kids were so well dressed and the wife looked amazing in her long army green coat. Finally after a while we began to board. I was zone 3 which meant more waiting. After standing line for a about five minutes a lady in a fur vest asked me my zone. I told her zone 3 she began nagging about the wait. I just smiled and listened. As we started to move I allowed her to cut in front of me. We were in the hall when they asked us to check our bags due to no room in the cabin. I did not fuss because I knew my bag was almost to big for a carry on. Now this lady in front of me was furious. Started complaining and was in disbelief as to why they would do this to her. She has to give it up anyways. Ugh, at this time I just wanted my seat. It crossed my mind that she could be sitting next to me and really did not want that. Thankfully I sat next to a man who was very pleasant. We did not talk much and I slept the whole way to California.

I guess there are people who can adjust to change and others whom will suffer because the choose to.







No comments:

Post a Comment