Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sickened


Sickened by your gaze, I fall

Touched by your kiss, I respire

Like the wind blowing it disappears

So soft and reckless

It all turns black

Dark like the street with no lights

Like a blind person waiting to see

The vision dissipates  

Leaving me crumbs, just enough to come back

Then you shout and scream without a word, go away!

Knowing it’s bad, like a kid hypnotized by a toy  

Except, I don’t cry, no I don’t, not anymore

It just aches likes the piano, every key

Sinking like a battleship, I drown

You, nowhere to be found

Gasping for your hand you turn your back

You’ve moved on, or have you?

Why?

Like a fool at a magic show, waiting for the secret

It’s in front of me but I refuse to believe

That you are a liar, a deceiving magician

Your audience observing, waiting, astonished, yet all in the same sad predicament

All sickened by your gaze

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment