Thursday, September 26, 2013

Done

K: I love you
F: I hate you, look like your father
K: what did I do this time?
F: you could not find it?
K: find what?
F: my show
K: I’m sorry
F: sorry, how about you get your ugly ass and find it. Oh, and feed your brother
K: but I already looked. I looked in the closet, looked under the bed, looked everywhere
F: I don’t care find it!!! I said find it!
K: I don’t know where to look
Silence
K: please, please, please, don’t!!! I promise I will find it. I promise…
F: don’t promise me anything, you are just like your father you good for nothing.
K: why? Why? Why would she do this? If you exist, if you truly exist why would you let her do this? Talk to me!!! What did I do to deserve this? Look at my face, look at my hair. Do you not feel my pain? Please help me, I beg. Please …
F: get out of there you good for nothing; your brothers need to be fed. Clean the dishes and don’t forget to do the laundry. You’re not my daughter and if you don’t like here you can leave.
K: hey guys! Where is she?
Boys: we don’t know!
K: What do you mean?
Boys: who cares? She said she doesn’t love us. She said she didn’t care. Why do you bother we are better out without her.
K: she is till part of us.
K: You never listen. You never help! What have I done to deserve this? Why do you treat me this way? I’m done!!!! You hear me?!! I’m done…..

No comments:

Post a Comment