Friday, June 29, 2012

Bienvenidos a mi vida

I know that so far most people don't understand much about my poems or who I am. Most of what I write is part of my life. I have always loved to write, but like most I was unsure I had the skill. I'm not a professional and it will be hard for some of you to understand. My goal is to have fun and put down all that I think and feel. Some poems maybe sad others happy. Hope to introduce other thoughts in a variety of ways such as pictures, poems and just writing in general. Life has had many turns, ups downs and I'm sure we can relate in one way or another. We are all unique. mainly because all experiences impact all people differently. In 26 years I think I have walked a very unique path. I always say that anything that happens is another page to a book that will be written. For that reason I have decide to test myself. All one can do in life is try and if we fall pick ourselves up. Here is my life as I know it.

Enjoy It as much as enjoy writing!

Karla Villa


No comments:

Post a Comment